There are a lot of Vaughn Walkers on Facebook, and most of them are not white! While most are very private (which goes with that "other" Vaughn's take on wiretapping) there is one Vaughn Walker that is out of the closet as a fan of Good Hair! Anyway, we all pretty much know all about Reagan-appointed, gayish Judge Walker and his well-written finding, so let's check in with the rest of the world for the CPR.
- Speaking of good hair, here is Miss Naomi Campbell, sporting the beehive wig of the decade in a war-crimes trial regarding her receipt of "small dirty stones" (aka Blood Diamonds) from an African dictator.
- The social security system now spends more than it takes in.
- A big part of your gay history is about knowing about the philanthropist white ladies that became angels to "your people" at the onset of the AIDS epidemic. Meet Miss Judy Peabody.
That video with all the strippers in it is after the jump, so keep reading.
- The Huffington Post. Sometimes it's really really lame. Sometimes it's really really obvious. And sometimes FYF buddy Colonel Cator Sparks has a new column there!
- This might be indicative of where my mind is this week, but I'm mostly intrigued by the shade of dusty rose behind Mister Cazwell at 1:41 of the Ice Cream Truck video. Would that work in a kitchen?
- Jimmy Carter was the 39th President. He wasn't much good at that job, but give credit where it is due: He saved the beer industry!
- I thought California Girls by Katy Perry was a cover of the Beach Boys song. Now that I've heard it, I realize it's actually a piece of musical shit with a Beach Boys lyric. While I'm typically anti-overreach on creative ownership, I say, yeah, sue this schlockstress.
- Annnnnd, finally. Jesus Christ on a cracker, THIS TAGLINE:
*By now, you may have figured out that Mister Rohin Guha took a paid vacation this week. I am a pale imitation of Rohin. Seriously, Rohin is quite tan.