Cunningham reflects on "the most stylish, mature woman in Harlem" in this week's edition of "On the Street".
In a rare style profile piece, our man Cunningham introduces us to a recently passed New Yorker, Evelyn Cunningham, who seems to have been all-around pretty awesome.
- Mentions of being "no relation" to a black woman: one
- First mention of something "hard": 0:49
- Number of conjugations of the word "amaze": two
- Highbrow references: painter El Greco, sculptor Giacometti
- Hands like: editrix Diana Vreeland
- Talents: proportion, balance, color, accessorizing, politics
- Style specialty: Jackets
- Preferred shoe: open-toed, kitten heel